That’s a fancy way of saying totally unorganized and random.
Blog post, deconstructed:
- I stained my deck yesterday. The whole thing. All by myself. Do they make trophies for that?
- Has anyone out there ever moved somewhere that was on your top 10 list of places you didn’t want to move? Please advise. I’m trying to digest a possibility.
- You know the White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia movie? I think she and I probably use the the same foundation color. Does anyone have a recommendation for a (not orange) self-tanner that doesn’t stink? I hate the smell.
- I grew up as a dog lover. I worked for a breeder and memorized all the different kind of dog breeds. But I now have no interest in having dog. Is this a phenomenon of having children? Also, people who treat dogs like children drive me nuts. (Think kisses, silverware, and baby talk.)
- I love House Hunters International on HGTV. I think I might buy a house in Costa Rica when Matt’s not looking.
- I wonder how much I would weigh if I only ate chocolate and potatoes. Not together, of course.
- I cried at Toy Story 3. I don’t know what that says about me, but I’m pretty sure it’s not “Wow, she’s young and hip.” Does anybody even say “hip” anymore? I’m a dork.
- I studied Alma 50 this week and got some really cool insights about the importance of making my home a stronghold: intentional protection, keep the enemy out, actively fight evil, and realize that happiness can exist even in the midst of dangerous threats. It made a great FHE lesson when the kids drew pictures of what was happening step-by-step in verses 1-6, and then we talked about keeping our home safe (spiritually).
- Natalie is a great little errand buddy. I love my little girl. Who knew I could have a 3-year-old best friend?
- Friends are a wonderful thing. It’s amazing how a little kindness can make a bad day better in no time at all.